Here at Monarch Carpet, Drapery & Upholstery, we hope you’ll consider us your go-to flooring experts. For over 83 years, we have been meeting Southern Californians’ flooring needs. Since 1937, we have hand-picked excellent manufacturers whose flooring we sell and professionally install. When you choose Monarch Carpet, Drapery & Upholstery, you can rest assured that your flooring will not only look amazing now and for many years to come, but it’ll also be super strong and durable – aging well over the years. Sure, your flooring from Monarch Carpet, Drapery & Upholstery may cost more than some of the other flooring options, but it will be backed by our guarantee.
The Monarch Carpet, Drapery & Upholstery guarantee
Every single client who calls or comes to our store is respected and highly valued. We hope you feel important as soon as you make your first contact with our flooring experts. We guarantee that you’ll receive high quality products and impeccable service when you choose Monarch Carpet, Drapery & Upholstery. Here’s what we promise you, which is also mentioned on this page:
- Fast, courteous, personalized service
- Free estimates and reasonable pricing
- Accurate, unbiased information about flooring products and options
- The finest quality custom carpet and rugs – with all work done at our facility
- Expert installation with the quality of our work backed by a total satisfaction guarantee
- Fast and courteous assistance with any manufacturers’ warranty issues that may arise
What type of flooring do you recommend if I have small children?
Now, let’s turn to the main questions at hand. So many people have asked us which flooring material is ideal for families with small children over the years, and we’re always happy to provide our professional opinions. The answer is a bit more complicated than many would like – it depends what your preferences are. There are so many factors to consider and according to your priorities, our flooring experts will gladly help you select the exact ideal flooring material for your particular family and your specific home.
Some questions to keep in mind when selecting floor materials for various rooms in your home are:
- How important is it to have a low maintenance flooring material? Vinyl and hardwood are great options because they are relatively easy to clean.
- Is cost a deciding factor? Would you like to purchase less expensive flooring now and then upgrade when the kids get older, or would you like to make an investment that’ll last for decades to come?
- Do you prefer a flooring material that will cushion kids when they inevitably slip and fall, such as carpet, or is that not as big of a deal to you?
- Does anyone in your family have allergies? Carpet can easily trap dust and other common allergens, so that might not be the right choice for you.
No matter what your answers to these questions may be, you’ll be able to find excellent flooring at ideal prices from Monarch Carpet, Drapery & Upholstery. We have great flooring materials from top brands.
Contact us today by calling (877) 766-6272 to schedule an in-home consultation or come to our store 3007 West Temple Street Los Angeles, CA 90026. We look forward to assisting you!