Are you considering purchasing new floors? If so, are you are looking for an affordable option, you will likely stumble upon laminate. However, this isn’t the laminate of the 1990s that you remember. Laminate floors have come a long way and they are many families turning to these floors for their homes. Wondering if they might be right for you? Keep reading to learn more about laminate floors and how Monarch Carpets can help you select the perfect option for your home.
Advantages of Laminate Flooring
As we mentioned before, laminate floors have come a long way since the 1990s. There are many advantages of laminate floor, including:
- Laminate is very affordable
- Laminate comes in a wide variety of designs that can mimic wood, stone, and tile extremely convincingly
- Laminate comes in tongue-and-groove planks that are easy to install with or without glue
- When kept clean and free of grit, laminate is highly durable and can last for many years
- Great for homes with kids or pets
- Laminate flooring is suitable for virtually any room except for high-moisture areas like bathrooms
This list is not all-encompassing by any means! Contact Monarch Carpets today to learn all that laminate floors have to offer.
Rooms Where Laminate Can Be Installed
The good thing about laminate is that it can go in just about any room where there aren’t high moisture levels. Typically, you would avoid installing laminate in bathrooms or basements, but they are great for any other room in the house.
If you need help choosing the right floor for your home, contact Monarch Carpets today!
If you are wondering whether or not laminate floors are right for you and your home, consider the fact that these floors have come a long way since the 1990s. Laminate floors are durable, affordable, and can be installed in any room that does not get a lot of moisture. If you are looking for the right laminate floors for your home, Monarch Carpets can help. We have a wide variety of floors and can help you make the perfect selection. Give us a call today at (877) 766-6272 to learn more, obtain a quote, or request service!
To learn more about the reliable and quality flooring products and services that we offer, visit us on the web at Monarch Carpets.